Our church is organized around Team-Based Leadership and Small Groups. We strive to grow in relationship with God and with one another, believing this to be the most effective witness to the world. On Sunday we gather for worship, in a multicultural setting, with an emphasis upon Celebration through songs of praise, prayer, teaching and preaching of the Holy Scripture. Knowing that all people really matter to God, our weekly focus continues to emphasize ministry to Children, Youth and Families; serving our community and revealing God’s love for His world.
- We are a God-honoring church that worships the one true God who co-exists as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)
- We are a Christ-centered church that proclaims Christ’s deity and His lordship over all (John 1:1, 14; Philippians 2:5-11)
- We are a Spirit-filled church that relies on the Holy Spirit to make us effective in our ministry and witness for Christ (Acts 1:8; Eph. 5:18)
- We are a Bible teaching church that believes in the divine inspiration and final authority of God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
- We are an evangelical church that preaches salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Acts 4:12; Eph. 2:8)
- We are a multi-racial church that embraces people of all races and colors (Acts 10:34-35)
- We are a non-denominational church that encourages fellowship and unity among all believers regardless of denominational affiliation (Eph. 4:4-6)
- We are an evangelistic church that spreads the good news of Jesus Christ by every means at our disposal (Matthew 28:18-20)
- We are a Spirit-led church that welcomes the orderly exercise of all spiritual gifts which exalt Christ and edify the church (1 Cor. 14:26; 1 Peter 4:10)
- We are a consecrated church that yields to the Holy Spirit as He works in us to cultivate godliness and disciplined living (Gal. 5:22-23; 2 Cor. 7:1)
- We are a serving church that ministers to the needs of people in our church, our community, and throughout the world (Gal. 6:10; James 2:16-17)
- We are a giving church that acknowledges Christ’s lordship over all that we have including our money, time, and talents (Pro. 3:9; Matt. 25:14-27)
- We are a praising church that joyfully exalts the Lord through singing and other expressions of worship and praise (Psalm 100:4-5)
- We are an expectant church that anticipates Christ’s return to receive His church and judge the world (Matt. 24:42-44; 1 Thes. 4:16-17)
Be a part of our story...
Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 11 am.